Wednesday, April 25, 2012

day 3: knitting or crochet hero-3KCBWDAY3 (k&c blog week)

i would like to thank ALLAH who gave flexibility in hands to work with, sight to observe and enjoy the diversity of colours, the sense to combine all these blessings into cherishing projects and people to help and inspire, ALHUMDULILLAH.
In regards to the topic for today - a year ago, i was away from the world of crochet, i did watch and admired the work of my aunts but never took interest in learning it. surfing through the net, i got interested in the crochet art.
After learning the crochet basics from here and there, i started to venture in search of more projects and writing my own patterns, ALHUMDULILLAH.
fruitful fusion has a lot of importance in inspiring me to write as a blogger and sharing my crochet work with the world. looking at her projects inspire me to try out new ones and mostly the projects i want to try, are there already started or completed, MASHAALLAH.
Now for a more award's day type of speech - ALHUMDULILLAH, i would like to thank my dad (who got loads of yarn for me whenever i wanted), my mom & elder sis (who encourage me), brother in law & younger sis (critiques), nieces (who act as models), MASHAALLAH.
Last and the least, i would like to thank myself. yay, meeee !!!!!!

my first crochet project.

for more posts on 3kcbwday3 search google with this code: 3kcbwday3 .

2 comments:

  1. Oh ma sha Allah. So nice of you to mention me. For some reason, I reason I didn't have you on my reader and missed these posts as I'm not on the laptop. Jazakillahu khayra my dear sis. We must meet. I almost turned up at your door on Thursday, but thought, no I must call. But I can only call you from the compound at the moment :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa iyaaki. you have not yet joined my blog as a member, i think thats the reason. i can understand the problem with the compound line. i will mail you, INSHAALLAH.

      Delete