Monday, February 13, 2012

granny's sweater

Last month as it was chilling cold in india my granny asked me if i could try to make her a sweater, so i gave it a thought and attempted it. This is how it turned out. ALHUMDULILLAH it fitted her well and she liked it a lot.
front buttoned up with black rose buttons with blue sl sts at the edges
added a little yellow rose with black edging on the collar

the back of sweater

I started off using a pattern for a cardigan that i found interesting at http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/berme/berme.html but added a few touches of my own by removing the curves, sleeves and the biiiiiiiiiiiiiggggg collar, adjusting the width according to my granny's measurements and adding two lines of v-stitch in between of two contrasting colors (as you can see) and even adding the rose buttons.
folded
parcelled

No comments:

Post a Comment